A special day of celebration for young people in China is Singles’ Day. It all began at a university in China in 1993. It was conceived to commemorate their status as a day for single individuals, kind of like an antidote to Valentine’s Day. As digit 1 resembles a single human, the date was chosen as 11 November, or 11/11.
About this blog
This blog is owned by FlowerAdvisor florist. We provide articles about flowers, gifts, tips, and special promo. Hope this blog is useful for you. Happy reading!
- Lily Bouquet, Flower That Hold Many Symbols
- Why is December So Special?
- Ultimate Christmas Gifts
- What is Christmas?
- Ultimate Gifts for Sagittarius
- Choose Flowers From Florist To Make Stem-Wrapped Bouquet
- Same Day Flower Delivery Provide Flowers For Get-Well Gift
- Picking Best Flower Delivery Service through This Easy Tips
- What Makes Black Friday So Special?
- 11.11 Singles’ Day