Just like every year and on almost every holiday, having a Christmas gift basket is still a favourite to many. Why not? It is still one of the most effective ways to collect all the things that you would like to give to your loved ones. Not only that, this type of gift is also perfect to send to business associates and even clients.
Every time we reach the end of the year, Christmas gift has always been the trending topic. Starting from what to buy and where, everyone who celebrates it usually makes their list and plans ahead. Some prefer the traditional-style presents under the tree or inside the giant socks hanging in the living room.
Flowers are commonly used to express thank you, gratitude, and even love. Nowadays, going to flower shops for some people is a bit hassle. Stopping for a little while on the way to work or after work seems quite impossible because of the limited time. For the practicality, same day flower delivery from online florists is the best option.
Especially for those who want to snatch flowers to surprise someone special. Usually, a same day flower delivery applies only for specific time order.
Advantages of Same Day Delivery
Same day delivery gives various advantages as mentioned below:
1. The flowers can be delivered within few hours. Usually, if ordering flowers in the morning, then the flowers will arrive around noon. The speed of the delivery is the main point for someone who wants to send flowers in a tight schedule.
2. Almost all online florists now offering the option of same day delivery. Customers can compare the prices and selection from several florists to see which one suit their taste.
3. Same day delivery guarantees the freshness of the flowers. It will remain warm, and the color still stays radiant. If delivered the next day, the flower will not be fresh anymore.
Tips for Same Day Delivery
Here are the tips for same day flower delivery:
1. Check the delivery time. The first step to choose same day delivery is to check the timetable of the delivery. Many online florists set 3 pm as the latest time for the delivery. This means that the order for same day delivery has to be booked before 3 pm.
2. Next is to check the delivery charges. Some flower shops charge the delivery fee based on the zip code. Other stores may count its fee by the distance in a kilometer. For international deliveries, the cost can be a little more expensive than local deliveries.
3. It will be a good thing if the florist you choose has the service of order tracking. This way, you can check the status of your ordered flowers. You do not have to worry whether the flowers have reached the destination or not.
4. This might be sound ordinary but it keeps being forgotten, choose the flower types wisely. When choosing flowers, you cannot buy the most beautiful looking one. Rather, you have to look at the types of flowers available for the same day delivery.
5. Check the prices and offers. You can check the prices for different flowers. There is an extra charge if you want to add cookies or dolls to accompany the flower bouquets. Sometimes, there is a discount for the combination of flowers and the dolls.
6. Reading the reviews is always advisable. The review columns consist of the feedback from the customer to comment on the service of the same day delivery. By reading the reviews, you will get the idea of the service quality of the stores. From there, you can choose the right flowers and the florists.
Same day flower delivery has the benefits for people who have a limited time to stop by at the flower shop. With just ordering online, we can also track the location of the flowers to see if it has arrived at the location. Same day flower delivery is a great way to surprise your loved ones with flowers!
When placing an order for online flower delivery, many actually wonder about the right things to do. As a matter of fact, online flower delivery can be somewhat tricky if one does not really know how to handle or how to use the service. The delivery can turn into a mess if somebody does not calculate well.
In order to do online flower delivery, one must understand the flow of the service offered by the florists. If you wanted to have flower delivery but still unsure of the procedure, these tips below might be helpful.
Before buying, do make sure that it is fit into your budget. Do not force to buy flower arrangements that exceed your budget.
- 1. Find the right flowers. You may want to check in your region area about the blossoming flowers. If the flowers are in season, they will be a lot cheaper.
2. When you give the flowers to someone special, you may want to give the impression that ‘this flower is the representation of my feelings’. Thus, you can match the flowers according to the flowers’ meanings. For example, you want to confess to a person you like, then, a red rose is probably the better choice.
3. Deciding the delivery time is crucial when ordering online flower delivery. You have to estimate the day you order the flower or the estimation date of arrival. International flower delivery can take a little longer according to the country custom. You have to check the shipment timetable to order accordingly.
4. Do compare prices. After choosing the flowers, it is best to check whether the total price includes the vase, box, or container. Sometimes, florist only put the price for flower only and the vase will be added later when checking out from the website.
5. Weekday shipment is a far better than a weekend. Florist usually of service on Sundays. Also, the low price often available on weekdays. The best delivery is made on Tuesdays and Fridays.
6. If you are ordering flowers for a special celebration, do place an early order. When the special celebration is coming up, florists tend to give low price a week before the actual date of celebration. For example, flowers bought two to one days before Mother’s Day are likely more expensive than one bought week before. Also, note that sometimes florists give a free bonus for all early orders.
7. Look for Coupon Codes or Today’s Best Deals. You can find some discount in Coupon Codes if lucky, and usually, Today’s Best Deals consist of the discounted flower arrangements. The price can be a lot cheaper, but the downside is that you cannot always find the flowers you want.
8. Do look for Customer Service. In case your order does not arrive on time, or the worse, does not arrive at all, you can call the customer service to ask for the refund policies. Some florists perhaps post their policies on the website. Yet, asking the customer service won’t hurt at all.
Online flower delivery requires concrete information and details. If you do not enter the correct information according to the order or delivery time, your order might get misplaced or not processed. Also, make sure to check the total price, including the taxes and an additional fee to avoid miscommunication with the vendor.
The struggle of finding a reliable and trustworthy online florist is often found when we are doing online shopping for flowers. To answer that, flower shop owners often advertised their online florist in social media or put it on the website. This makes it easier for the shopper to order according to their liking.
Online florists can put up their creations on the website and shoppers just choose which one they desired. This way, the online florist can maintain which orders they have for the day. It also saves commuting expenses for shoppers without having to go the actual flower shop.
As a leading online florist, FlowerAdvisor offers the service of same day delivery and international delivery. It is the flower brand that able to answer the demand of a trusted 24-hour flower shop site that can ship flowers all around the world. Not only flowers, it also has the range selection of hampers and gifts as well.
Availability of various flowers let the customers choose their favorite. Roses are usually in high demand, but other flowers like lilies, tulips, or sunflowers are also available. Furthermore, customers can ask for mixed flowers arrangement. Another option is to take a look at the best seller products section to see the example of the flowers.
What makes FlowerAdvisor uniquely different is that it puts the special selections for special occasions. Be it a birthday, Christmas, Valentine’s Day, or Chinese New Year, it has the one and only flowers and gifts for those occasions. The flowers that customers pick can be based on the occasion.
Tips for Ordering at Online Florist
Online ordering puts an ease to the customers since it is most likely to be available for 24 hours. Customers can just open their laptop and look through the available online florist nearby. It is less time-consuming and fast. Assuming that online florist put their flowers selection on the website, it is easier for the customers to choose.
There are some tips to follow before ordering online:
- Check Florist’s Experience
Checking the credibility and experience of the online florist sometimes can be reliable and worth to try. The online florist that has been running around for quite time tends to have a good relationship with the former customers, thus making them trustworthy.
You can expect the service they will give you. Do check if the florist has ‘Testimonials’ section. That will help a lot in seeing what other customers say about the service.
- Good Customer Service
A helpful customer service has surely led the customers to repeat the order next time. Having a customer service who answers to every query or help to choose the flowers is definitely a must in online florist business.
- Security and Privacy
Do not submit any other information rather than what it needed on the order form. Do ask the florist about payment information in regard of the using of credit or debit card information. A trustworthy and credible online florist will not leak customers’ private information.
The online florist is a solution for customers who want to get flower arrangements without having to go to the actual shop. The availability of flower arrangements selection that displayed on the website makes it easier to choose. Some online florist can take customize an order for customers too.